- XPD is particularly interested in the work of Chicano poets and poetry that exhibits the Chicano condition; cultural, social, political, geographical, historical, spiritual, metaphysical and otherwise.
- All forms are welcome.
- English, Spanish, indigenous languages, code-switching is welcome.
- Submit only original work.
- Include a brief bio of 5o-100 words, including links to your blog or home page.
- Published work and simultaneously submitted work is ok.
- Send poetry submissions electronically in a word doc (Microsoft Word/Office), or in the body of an e-mail, to editors at aztlanlibrepress dot com. Type “XPD – Poetry Submission” in the subject line so that it‘s not regarded as spam.
- Include your name, e-mail address, and your website address (if applicable). Include a brief bio, paragraph length.
- There is no payment upon acceptance.
- Response time is 1-3 months.
For Chicano literary news/blogs/reviews etc. of note. Send e-mail to xicanopoetry at yahoo dot com